Landal Mont Royal
High among the vineyards and on the banks of the Moselle, you will find Landal Mont Royal. Even the French King Louis XIV used to come to Germany for the magnificent view from the Mont Royal. And now you can stay here for some time. From the holiday park, you can easily walk to the ruins of the fortress or to the wine villages of Kröv and Kövenig. From early spring to late autumn, you can enjoy wine festivals in this area. The wine makers will be happy to show you round their wineries. Why not view the Moselle region from a different angle during a boat trip or from a glider.
An amazing view!
Landal Mont Royal is perched between the vineyards on the banks of the Moselle near Trier and near the A1/E44.
- Approx. 54 km from Trier
- Approx. 195 km from Maastricht
- The park is perched between vineyards
- With a view over the Moselle
- Swimming pool
- Café-Bistro Woods
The park has 187 bungalows for four to ten people offering standard to luxury facilities. These bungalows include children´s bungalows, smoke-free and pet-free bungalows and bungalows for guests with respiratory conditions/COPD. This means you are sure to find accommodation that meets your requirements.
The park has a range of facilities including catering establishments, a park shop and an indoor swimming pool.
Other parks in Germany
- Landal Dwergter Sand (Oldenburger Münsterland)
- Landal Eifeler Tor (Eifel)
- Landal Hochwald (Saar/Hunsrück)
- Landal Salztal Paradies (Harz)
- Landal Sonnenberg (Mosel)
- Landal Travemünde (Baltic Sea)
- Landal Warsberg (Saar/Hunsrück)
- Landal Winterberg (Sauerland)
- Landal Wirfttal (Eifel)