During the boat ride, you can already soak up the island feeling! The distinctive Brandaris lighthouse already welcomes you from far away. Experience this typical island feeling during your stay at Landal Schuttersbos. From the cosy holiday park in Midsland, you can walk right into the woodland and the dunes. And after hours of roaming along the water line, you can enjoy a tasty Terschelling 'jutterbitter' (beachcomber's drink) in your thatched cottage. More than 250 km of trails on the island offer you the chance to discover the woodlands, dunes, heather fields and wide beaches of Terschelling. Rather explore the island by bicycle? Cycle over the Wadden Dike and enjoy the amazing views. Now, that is the best way to celebrate a holiday!
Peace on the Wadden
- Approx. 6.5 km from the harbour
- Sailing time from Harlingen +/- 2hours
- Sailing time using the express service 45 min.
- Please note: book the ferry early!
- Right by the dunes and the beach
- Situated next to the Koreabos woods
- Parking by the bungalow (one car)
Other parks on the Wadden Islands
- Landal Ameland State (Ameland)
- Landal Beach Park Texel (Texel)
- Landal Sluftervallei (Texel)
- Landal Villapark Vogelmient (Texel)
- Landal Vitamaris (Schiermonnikoog)
- Landal Vlieduyn (Vlieland)
- Landal West Terschelling (Terschelling)